The Job Seekers module allows you to:
- review your newest job seekers
- quickly find a job seeker
- manually enter a job seeker
- view a list of job seekers you have hired
New Job Seekers
- Click on 'New' to review the most recent job seekers who have applied to your jobs.
- You can toggle between Mine and All to see job seekers who have applied to all your team's jobs.
- Select job seekers using the checkbox(es) and click 'Actions' to mark as reviewed. This removes the job seeker(s) from the 'New' list
Columns displayed are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Name (most recent job applied for)
- Department (Department of that job)
- Location (Location of that job)
- Owner (Owner of that job)
- Date Applied (Date the Job Seeker submitted the application)
- App. Count (number of completed applications the Job Seeker has in your organisation)
- To quickly find a job seeker in your system, use the Quick Find function
- To manually enter a job seeker and apply them to a job or jobs, use the Manual Entry function
Hired Job Seekers
Click on 'Hired' in the Job Seekers menu to see a list of all the job seekers you and your team have hired.
Article is closed for comments.