Tasks are actions that need to be taken in relation to a Job Seeker who has applied to one of your jobs or Talent Pools.
Tasks are typically created by the Recruiting Team, and can be self-assigned (Recruiter To-Do List), or assigned to others in HR / Recruiting, Managers, the Job Seeker themselves, and even third-parties.
Examples of Tasks for HR / Recruiting / Managers:
- Phone-screen job seeker
- Arrange interview with job seeker
- Arrange background check of job seeker
- Carry out reference check of job seeker
- Prepare letter of offer
- Prepare contract
- Send on-boarding documentation to job seeker
Examples of Tasks for Job Seekers
- Complete Additional Information Request
- Complete on-boarding questionnaire
Examples of Tasks for Third Parties
- Complete Reference Check Form
- Complete Security Check
This series of Support Articles covers Tasks for HR / Recruiting / Managers. To access your Task List, click on Tasks in the main menu.