If you are interested in setting up the integration, contact the StaffCV Sales Team.
You'll also need to contact Spark Hire to set up an account. There is some setup to be done in Spark Hire, including setting up your users, your templates for 'Jobs' and your library of 'Question Sets'.
Once the Spark Hire integration has been activated on your StaffCV account, you can get started.
- In your StaffCV Main Menu, click the dropdown under your name at top left, and select 'Account'
- Enter the API key provided to you by Spark Hire (note: each user in your organisation will require a separate API key). Click 'Save changes'.
- Set up a bin in your job, named 'Video Interview', and move all the job seekers you want to interview, into this bin.
- You can invite a single job seeker to a video interview by selecting 'Video Interview' from the Action button [...] on their profile page:
- Or, select multiple job seekers from any bin, and invite them using the [...Actions] button:
- The 'Send Video Interview Request' window will display. Select the Job Title and Question Set that you wish to use for this interview (these are both set up in your Spark Hire account). Select a Deadline for the interview to be completed by, and type your personal message to the job seeker. Click 'Send Interview Request'.
- The interview request will be sent, and a history note logged under the job seekers' Comments tab. Note that you can filter this Comments list to only show the Spark Hire history items:
- You can monitor the status of your video interviews at a glance, in the 'Status' column of any job seeker grid:
* Orange icon = Video Interview Requested
* Red icon = Video Interview Cancelled
* Blue icon = Video Interview Completed
- To View a completed video, go to the Assessments tab of the job seeker profile and click the View button on the video row:
- To Share a video with someone who does not have access to StaffCV, you can click the 'Share' button to get a shareable link.