PDF Uploads to your Job Adverts
Seek does not allow text hyperlinks in adverts, however, they do allow written-out URLS.
We recommend that if you would like to upload a PDF link in your StaffCV advert (then post it to Seek), you use a written-out URL that a job seeker can see in the Seek advert, and copy/paste to a browser to view your PDF.
You will need to follow the process below.
1. To upload a PDF via the web app, go to Step 2 of the job wizard (Job Description).
2. Click on the section of the advert where you want to load your PDF (or click Add Text to add a new section)
3. Click on the 'File' icon to upload the file:
4. Browse for your your PDF and upload it
5. Click the HTML <> button, and you will see the link for where the file has been uploaded to
6. Copy (CTRL-C) the link. i.e. this bit:
7. Go to https://bitly.com/ and get a shortened version of your URL. It will look like this (xxxxx = a unique string):
8. Use that bitly link to write a sentence at the bottom of your advert, like this:
View a full Position Description here: https://bit.ly/xxxxx
9. Click Next to go to the end of the wizard, then Finish.
10. Go back to your Job Board Marketing page and click Update, to send this through to Seek.