Your Dashboard is your home page that shows when you log in. There is a menu on the left-hand side which allows you to navigate around the application, a sign-out link in the top right, and a support button in the lower right if you require assistance at any time.
Information you see in your menu is as follows:
- Name of the logged-in user (you)
- Dashboard - allows you to return to your home page
- Requisitions - opens your Requisitions Management list and allows you to create a New Requisition Request
- Jobs - displays a list of the Jobs that you have been granted access to view
- Talent Pools - displays a list of the Talent Pools that you have been granted access to view
- Info Jobs - displays a list of the Info Jobs (also known as 'Open Info') that you have been granted access to view
- Tasks - displays a list of the Tasks that have been assigned to you
The first line of your Dashboard contains two sets of information that are not clickable:
The first is the amount of job seekers in your current open jobs. That is any job that is currently open and recruiting on your company's website.
The second is the amount of job seekers in your overall organisation. Note that there should be no duplicates: if a job seeker has applied for two jobs, they are listed in the Total only once.
The first line of widgets contains highlighted items that are clickable to their selected area:
Jobs with applicants to process: This widget shows you the number of jobs that have applicants in the "to be processed" bin. On click, it will take you to a list of those jobs.
Jobs with no applicants after 5 days: This widget shows you the number of jobs that have zero applicants after 5 days since they have been opened on the website. On click, it will take you to a list of those jobs.
Jobs with Bin Movement alerts: This widget shows you the number of jobs that have applicants who have exceeded the number of days allowable in a process bin. On click, it will take you to a list of those jobs.
My Tasks: This widget shows you any Tasks that may require completion. On click, this widget takes you automatically to your Tasks page.
Under the first line of widgets is a job widget and some statistics widgets:
The Job Widget shows the jobs in their varying statuses that have been assigned to you, as well as a shortcut to any Requisitions that you have been assigned as an approver. Clicking on any of these items will take you to a list of those jobs or those requisitions.
The Statistics Widgets are not clickable, and display statistics about the jobs you are assigned:
- My Job Seekers (Current): average number of applicants for all open jobs assigned to you
- My Job Seekers (Average): average number of applicants for all jobs assigned to you in all statuses
- Time to Hire (Current): the time it is taking (in days) to hire for jobs assigned to you that are status open or applications closed
- Time to Hire (Average): the time it is taking (in days) to hire for jobs assigned to you that are of any status
My Hires and My Tasks widgets:
The last two widgets on your Dashboard are the My Hires and My Tasks widgets.
The My Hires widget shows the number of job seekers you have hired, filtered by internal (internal applicant), external, referral, and total. This widget is not clickable.
The My Tasks widget shows the number of tasks that are assigned to you in High, Normal or Low priority. This widget is clickable and will take you directly to that task.