To upload your document, make sure it is less than 500kb in size, and in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .html, .htm
- When uploading, click on "Upload".
- When it asks you to find your document, click Browse.
- Find your document on your computer and click Open.
- The file name will appear on screen.
- Click Continue - you will get a screen with a BACK button, but don't click this - just wait until the page says the document is uploaded. This should take no longer than 30 seconds.
- Once you've done this you should be able to click Next and return to the form where your document will show as an icon (Doc, or pdf).
If you are having difficulty uploading your document, please try the following solutions.
- Make sure your document is less than 500kb in size. Remove any pictures or compress them so they are small enough to upload.
- If you have a PDF that is too large, try creating a smaller version of it using this tool: http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
- If you are uploading a Transcript, or anything academic, it may be too big for the system. You can paste your grades into a word document and upload this. The recruiting team will ask for your official transcript through email.
- If your document is smaller than 500kb in size, but the "uploading" function simply keeps going and does not upload, then it will probably be your internet connection. Any uploading should take no longer than 30 seconds. Try saving your application form, then trying a new computer or waiting until the next day. Alternatively, email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, the name of the job you are applying for and the name of the company you are applying for, and we can help upload the document for you.
- If you are using a mobile device, bear in mind you may not be able to use this to upload a document. Save the form and return to your application using a computer.
- If you are using Open Office or another Word-based system, save the document as a PDF or RTF (rich-text-format) which will allow you to upload the file.
If you have any difficulties that are not covered here, please Request Support and send us a ticket telling us what the problem is so we can help you.